Down is one of the warmest insulators around, and the Patagonia Down Sweater Vest is no disappointment when it comes to warmth. 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, and it'1s so compact it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant shell with a high tear-strength and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes the 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one zippered stretch-mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China